18.12.10

pink





Ignoring the fact this xmas decoration turned out nothing like I planned, I do quite like it. Yes, its pink, not yellow. Yes its made entirely from things I found in the xmas box, or in the garden (I made the wreath bit of out twigs, and not being a very twig-y person, spray painted yellow) not from nice new shiny things from the shops as I hoped. But its done now, with a week still to go to xmas.

In exciting news, I am on holidays! I am hoping to use the holidays to post more than I usually do. And updating flickr, because I set up a flickr account then never seemed to have time to choose the photos I wanted to. It takes so long to choose the photos I put up here! To start with I took loads of pics in Northbridge and the city yesterday, so stay tuned for those.

H.

No comments: