3.3.15

summer













Summer is officially finished now and we're on to autumn. I love this time of year, watching the shadows get longer, cool air at night, and that feeling of starting to get excited about wearing scarves and cardigans. This was a really good summer. I was happily funemployed*, so staying home a lot, spending my time growing tomatoes, learning how compost works, taking photos of plants and shells, reading books, and looking at clouds. What more could anyone ask for? It's been a really happy time but now I am looking forward to the next season and to different kinds of things. I took so many photos over summer, and I never know which ones to post - there are so many it takes me ages to decide which ones to post, so then I don't post at all! I need to work on that this year, somehow.

Happy start of autumn everyone!

H.

*I totally recommend the book Funemployed by Justin Heazlewood. A great read for anyone in the arts in Australia.

No comments: