9.2.13

fringe world 2013 (1)










Hi! This year I volunteered to take photos for Fringe World, and have a look at the awesome stuff I have seen already! I got to photograph some of my favourite acts, namely Barry Morgan, and the Wau Wau Sisters, and got to discover some new ones like the Lunar Circus, and the ladies from Sugar Blue Burlesque. So far some of my photos have gone up on the Fringe World facebook page, and you may have even seen one of the Wau Wau Sisters in the West Australian. I adore people who make a living out of making other people laugh, and I can't help but smile to look back on these pics and remember how much fun it looked like they were having, and how much the audience were enjoying themselves. So, thank you for the fun Fringe performers. You guys are ace.

H.

p.s. more photos to come, but in the meantime you can also see some on The Colour H's facebook page or instagram.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love these pictures.