25.10.11

green, yellow & pink








Kids on Kordial: are awesome.

I can't tell you how happy this made me. After a very Monday Monday at work yesterday I stopped here to take photos of the window and two lovely people beckoned me in to look at their awesome stuff. And it was awesome.

Walking away I thought, if those photos work out I could put them on my blog, but how will I tell people how to find it, it's just in that vacant shop that always has exhibitions but I don't know what it's called, so I could just say it's in that shop on William St, nearly at Newcastle Street, the one that doesn't have a name...? Then I looked at the photos for a while and der, there's a website address in the window. Kurb Gallery it's called if you can't read it in the photo. So look it up. Go there while this exhibition is on and look at their stuff.

H.

No comments: