9.11.11

lemons


I hate to say it, but these mouldy lemons kinda sum up how I've been feeling lately. I've been rushing around so much, I didn't even notice the lemons had gone off, and even after I did notice it still took another 2 or 3 days for me to get round to chucking them out by which time they were practically dust and everything smelled like mouldy lemon. I had to throw out some meat I found in the fridge that was about 2 weeks past its used by date. It was grey. Another day or two and it could have walked itself into the bin. I hate wasting things, and I hate rushing around not enjoying things. I like being busy, but I get stressed too easily and then I stop enjoying things altogether. I miss taking photos just for fun. I miss rambling on about nothing on my blog. Maybe I need a holiday. Or maybe I just need a nap.

No comments: